Vitamin B6 is a watersoluble vitamin and is part of the vitamin B complex group. Several forms of the vitamin are known, but pyridoxal phosphate (PLP) is the active form and is a cofactor in many reactions of amino acid metabolism, including transamination, deamination, and decarboxylation. PLP also is necessary for the enzymatic reaction governing the release of glucose from glycogen.
1. The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Alleviate vomiting;
5. Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6. Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
7. Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
8. Is the natural the diuretic.
9. Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
10. Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;