xylooligosaccharide is a naturally-occurring 5-carbon polyol sweetener. It is found in fruits and vegetables, and is even produced by the human body itself. It can absorb heat when dissolved in water, with moisture absorbing function, and transient diarrhea can be induced when excessively taken. The product can also treat constipation.
xylooligosaccharide is the sweetest of all the polyols. It is as sweet as sucrose, has no after-taste and is safe for diabetics.
In crystalline applications, it provides a pleasant, natural cooling effect, greater than that of any other polyol.
It is the only sweetener to show both passive and active anti-caries effects.
1. Reducing production of toxic fermentation and harmful bacterium;
2. Inhibiting pathogenic bacterium and diarrhea;
3. Improving constipation;
4. Protecting liver;
5. Lowering serum cholesterol;
6. Lowering blood pressure;
7. Strengthening immunity of human body;
9. Promoting absorption of calcium and iron, and improving retention;
10. Promoting the body to produce various nutrients, e.g. B vitamins, niacin and folic acid.
11. It will not cause tooth decay, and will inhibit growth of dental bacteria.